Saturday, August 31, 2013

Needlework Contest - Florence Update


Back in March of this year I told you about an upcoming needlework contest which will take place in Florence at the end of the year.

I have just received an update from the Club del Punto in Croce and wanted to pass on these dates and locales to you. It seems I was not totally in error to tell you that the exhibition would be displayed at the Palazzo Davanzati after all - they have added a second exhibition:

November 9 - 30 2013 – Palazzo Borghese – via Ghibellina, 110 – Firenze

December 3 - 15 2013 – Palazzo Davanzati – via Porta Rossa – Firenze (open only in the morning!)

Please let me know if you see or participate in this exhibit, I'd love to hear about it!


2 comments:

  1. Dearest Jeanine,
    That would be lovely for going once more back to Florence...
    If you go, enjoy it!
    Hugs and happy weekend to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! We will probably have a year in Tuscany -- but only starting next summer. Your blog has inspired me to explore this craft more. I've been going to Italy for years and never really came across it. So far, I am a quilter, but you never know... JJ

    ReplyDelete